- Use of Speaking in Tongues in Ministry | Speak in Tongues on Speaking in Tongues as a Ministry Tool
- The History of the Charismatic Movement « Spurs by Lu Webb on Some Good Books on Tongues
- Damien Callaghan on What did Simon the Sorcerer see in Samaria?
- Mal on J. Oswald Sanders on Speaking in Tongues – Part 2
- Judi on J. Oswald Sanders on Speaking in Tongues – Part 2
Category Archives: Healing
A traditional Pentecostal doctrine says that every case of baptism with the Holy Spirit must be accompanied by the ‘sign’ of speaking in tongues. They deduce this from the incidents in Acts where the two appear together. Of course, the … Continue reading
The middle-road approach to the use or non-use of the gift of tongues, as seen in C Peter Wagner’s otherwise very helpful book How to Have a Healing Ministry Without Making Your Church Sick. Wagner does not have a problem … Continue reading